What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
What types of cookies do we use?
The website uses the cookies that perform the following functions:
- Help provide additional functionality to the websites;
- Use analytic services such as Google Analytics to help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our users have, and to improve how this website works.
- Performance cookies, which help us measure the website’s performance and improve your experience. In using performance cookies we do not store any personal data, and only use the information collected through these cookies in an aggregated and anonymized form;
- This website does not use targeting cookies to deliver targeted advertising on this website; however, these cookies may be used on third-party websites on which we occasionally advertise, to track the success of those advertising campaigns and to provide advertisements relevant to you.
- Authenticate you as a HirePro Community member
- Collect statistics regarding your usage of the website;
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve HirePro website content, products, and services.
- Tailor information presented to you based on your usage of the website;
- Help provide additional functionality to the website; and
- Analyze use of our Services
- Any other requirement as deemed fit to provide you the best of offerings
How long will cookies stay on my browsing device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a ‘persistent’ or ‘session’ cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device after you have finished browsing until they expire or are deleted.
How to delete cookies?
You can choose to reject or block all or specific types of cookies set by virtue of your visit to the HirePro Consulting website by clicking on the cookie preferences on our website(s). You can change your preferences for the HirePro Consulting website by changing your browser settings. Please note that most browsers automatically accept cookies. Therefore, if you do not wish cookies to be used, you may need to actively delete or block the cookies.
Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.