Hiring experts said an individual’s personality characteristics, skills, and behavioural style can be measured objectively using psychometric tests.
“In hiring, certain workplace competencies are identified and specified depending on the job function, and psychometric tests are used to match an individual’s personality to the appropriate role, based on these workplace competencies,” said S Pasupathi, COO at HirePro, a recruitment automation and assessments solution provider.
- 5 Ways AI Is Helping HR in India
- 5 Powerful Ways AI and Psychometric Assessments Are Transforming Hiring
- Top 5 Advantages of Using Personality Tests in the Hiring Process
- Campus hiring in manufacturing: Trends and Opportunities
- How HirePro helped establish an efficient talent pipeline for a logistics firm