When one thinks of pursuing an MBA at an Indian institution, it’s common to imagine a rigorous admission process, a demanding curriculum with strict project deadlines, and a high likelihood of securing a lucrative job post graduation. However, despite the reputation of India’s legacy colleges like the IIMs, India still falls behind in global college rankings.
S Pasupathi, chief operating officer, HirePro, a recruitment automation and assessment solutions provider that specialised in campus recruitment services, agrees. “There is a lot of demand for tech expertise, data and machine learning capabilities, and user experience skills across all industries since an exceeding number of businesses are building a digital front,” he says.
- 5 Ways AI Is Helping HR in India
- 5 Powerful Ways AI and Psychometric Assessments Are Transforming Hiring
- Top 5 Advantages of Using Personality Tests in the Hiring Process
- Campus hiring in manufacturing: Trends and Opportunities
- How HirePro helped establish an efficient talent pipeline for a logistics firm