We conducted a market study to understand the evolution and future of remote recruitment.
The findings are based on responses from about 300 HR managers and talent acquisition leaders at large, medium-sized, and small businesses across different industry sectors.
Here’s what the report covers:
- The primary mode of recruitment for different levels of hires before, during, and after the pandemic.
- The major concerns about remote recruitment.
- The reasons/benefits that prompted them to adopt remote recruitment.
- The way forward for remote recruitment for each level of hiring.
The study reveals that remote hiring will continue to take the centre stage in recruitment. As companies adopt the hybrid mode of working, they’re moving towards a new normal – phygital hiring – the combination of digital and physical hiring.
Download the survey report
- 5 Ways AI Is Helping HR in India
- 5 Powerful Ways AI and Psychometric Assessments Are Transforming Hiring
- Top 5 Advantages of Using Personality Tests in the Hiring Process
- Campus hiring in manufacturing: Trends and Opportunities
- How HirePro helped establish an efficient talent pipeline for a logistics firm