Last year, the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic profoundly altered the way business is conducted. Talent acquisition is no different. Online proctoring, for instance, was practised even during the pre-pandemic times, but its adoption for conducting multiple examinations and tests virtually has increased multifold amidst the pandemic. Since online proctoring solutions and technologies are constantly evolving, there are certain common misconceptions about the technology and the process. Business leaders and recruiters need to understand them as they look to adopt automated online proctoring.
- 5 Ways AI Is Helping HR in India
- 5 Powerful Ways AI and Psychometric Assessments Are Transforming Hiring
- Top 5 Advantages of Using Personality Tests in the Hiring Process
- Campus hiring in manufacturing: Trends and Opportunities
- How HirePro helped establish an efficient talent pipeline for a logistics firm