Can AI help resolve error-prone recruitment gaps completely?
October 7, 2022 Sreerag Surendran In the Media
From professional networking sites and job boards to online job portals, technology has played a significant role in completely revamping recruitment. Since the labor crunch shows no signs of abating, the implementation of HR technologies such as AI-based recruitment software has never been more critical. Through automation of menial recruitment processes, candidates have a better experience throughout the hiring process, and companies meet employment needs faster. This integration of technology not only assists businesses in finding the employees they require but also helps fill in voids that may arise without an automated system. Here are a few ways AI can help resolve these gaps:
- BTech Placements: How mass tech layoff has put fresher jobs at risk
- A report on fraudulent practices by candidates during job assessments in India
- Remote recruitment: The benefits, challenges faced, and hiring strategy
- Communication technology will shape the future of remote work
- The anywhere office: How remote work is shaping the workforce