There are indications that resumes may not cut ice with recruiters, certainly not as much as they once did. The quality of the resume does not matter, as an increasing number of companies are looking beyond resumes and focussing directly on identifying skills and having interviews and interactions, says a report by an AI-powered recruitment solutions firm.
The report titled ‘No Resumes Please: Paving the way for talent-centric recruitment’ by HirePro found that only 1% of the recruiters rely solely on resumes in this digital era. Seventy percent of the recruiters go through resumes, but mostly rely on interviews or candidate interactions.
- 5 Ways AI Is Helping HR in India
- 5 Powerful Ways AI and Psychometric Assessments Are Transforming Hiring
- Top 5 Advantages of Using Personality Tests in the Hiring Process
- Campus hiring in manufacturing: Trends and Opportunities
- How HirePro helped establish an efficient talent pipeline for a logistics firm