Pearson has unveiled its latest Versant English Language test featuring remote monitoring to ensure exam reliability while offering students continued access to exams as many PTE exam centres remain closed around the world.
Developed in response to Covid-19, Versant enables students instant results after the test, and enables visa sponsors to self-assess English language abilities ? as the UK government announced in April.
- Your AI-written résumé might be hurting you
- Going Beyond Resumes: Interactive Functional Assessment as the New Standard in Hiring
- Tricky Interview Question: How to explain the Employment Gap
- The next shake-up for remote hiring: AI video interviews
- Personalisation vs. Standardisation: Finding the right balance in customising online interviews