No turning back: More companies switch to hybrid hiring
An exclusive study by HirePro, a tech-enabled hiring platform, shows that a large number of firms, across sectors such as as IT/ITes, BFSI, services, FMCG and retail, ecommerce, telecom, manufacturing, healthcare and education, are adopting e-recruiting process as it saves cost, reduces time taken, as well as opens up a much wider talent pool.
The findings of the study, which reached out to about 300 HR managers and talent acquisition leaders at large, medium and small companies across 12 industry sectors, shows that majority of the companies that adopted remote hiring during the pandemic are now shifting towards a combination of digital and physical hiring across hierarchy levels.
Organisations are turning towards e-recruitment, a shift from physical to phygital form of hiring, finds a study by HirePro. In an interaction with Rica Bhattacharya for ET about the findings from the study, our CEO, Anshuman Das shared
- BTech Placements: How mass tech layoff has put fresher jobs at risk
- A report on fraudulent practices by candidates during job assessments in India
- Remote recruitment: The benefits, challenges faced, and hiring strategy
- Communication technology will shape the future of remote work
- The anywhere office: How remote work is shaping the workforce