Post pandemic, more organizations are moving towards e-recruitment, says a survey by HirePro
The pandemic has changed our lives in a lot of ways — the way we work, travel and so on. According to a study titled ‘e-Recruitment: The New Normal of Recruitment’, by HirePro, a virtual hiring platform, the pandemic also changed the way companies hire, with most companies moving towards e-recruitment.
HirePro surveyed 279 recruiters, talent acquisition and HR professionals for the report.
Only about 10% of recruitment was mostly fully remote before Covid-19 struck.With the onset of the pandemic, recruitment process moved remote with 80-90% of organizations conducting recruitment mostly to fully remote.
However, after the pandemic, when things came back to normal, organizations did not go back to the pre-pandemic ways of physical recruitment.
- BTech Placements: How mass tech layoff has put fresher jobs at risk
- A report on fraudulent practices by candidates during job assessments in India
- Remote recruitment: The benefits, challenges faced, and hiring strategy
- Communication technology will shape the future of remote work
- The anywhere office: How remote work is shaping the workforce