India’s education industry is experiencing significant growth with the rapid emergence of numerous universities, institutions, and colleges. A vast pool of fresh graduates, with minimal or no practical skills, are looking out for employment opportunities. This is posing a challenge to the economy during a critical phase of expansion.
Many fresh graduates are pursuing multiple degrees to gain a competitive edge in the employment market. These students with aspirational goals tend to gravitate towards colleges that actively advertise and assure placement services.
Organisations, on the other hand, strive to hire the best talent and embrace innovation, particularly within highly competitive industries, such as the manufacturing industry. Rapid technological innovations are reshaping the manufacturing industry in leaps and bounds, giving rise to many career opportunities and jobs in this sector. The manufacturing sector has emerged as a leader in job openings for fresh graduates, from various fields.
- 5 Ways AI Is Helping HR in India
- 5 Powerful Ways AI and Psychometric Assessments Are Transforming Hiring
- Top 5 Advantages of Using Personality Tests in the Hiring Process
- Campus hiring in manufacturing: Trends and Opportunities
- How HirePro helped establish an efficient talent pipeline for a logistics firm