Things were simpler in the Black and White era of Human Resource procedures and recruitment than they are today. The reason for this is that the demands, challenges, and options available to HR managers back then were very different from those available today. The world of recruitment has changed as artificial intelligence (AI) is quickly becoming a must-have tool in every recruiter’s toolbox.
Skillsets have changed and are constantly changing. Candidates are now looking at jobs and careers in entirely new ways. Furthermore, their priorities have shifted, and they are no longer congregating in the same locations. That is why traditional recruitment techniques now lag far behind modern methods such as AI-based recruitment.
- Your AI-written résumé might be hurting you
- Going Beyond Resumes: Interactive Functional Assessment as the New Standard in Hiring
- Tricky Interview Question: How to explain the Employment Gap
- The next shake-up for remote hiring: AI video interviews
- Personalisation vs. Standardisation: Finding the right balance in customising online interviews