World Youth Skills Day 2021 is being celebrated today, and this year the day is probably more significant than ever. Due to the ongoing pandemic, and online education the youth of the country is under immense pressure. However, this has also shifted the focus more towards acquiring skills rather than just completing degrees. In an interview with Dataquest, Pasupathi Sankaran, chief operating officer, HirePro talks about the challenges being faced by youth in the country, and how they can overcome the same.
- 5 Ways AI Is Helping HR in India
- 5 Powerful Ways AI and Psychometric Assessments Are Transforming Hiring
- Top 5 Advantages of Using Personality Tests in the Hiring Process
- Campus hiring in manufacturing: Trends and Opportunities
- How HirePro helped establish an efficient talent pipeline for a logistics firm