Given the high number of students hired from campuses, verifying their identities throughout assessments, interviews, and onboarding to ensure fair selection is a challenge that recruiters face, according to a study.
As per a research titled ‘Evolving Remote Campus Hiring Processes and Tools’ by recruitment solutions provider HirePro, about 60 per cent of companies either use solutions that lack deep proctoring capabilities to detect candidate fraud during the process or were unsure of their tools’ proctoring capabilities.
- Your AI-written résumé might be hurting you
- Going Beyond Resumes: Interactive Functional Assessment as the New Standard in Hiring
- Tricky Interview Question: How to explain the Employment Gap
- The next shake-up for remote hiring: AI video interviews
- Personalisation vs. Standardisation: Finding the right balance in customising online interviews