Resumes are slowing losing their importance, a report showed. Organisations are now focusing more on using alternatives, including technology to make their hiring more effective and lives easier.
HirePro, a recruitment automation and assessment solution provider, in its report “No Resumes Please: Paving the way for talent-centric recruitment” showed that companies are using a multitude of new-age channels to try and reach their ‘ideal’ candidates, including social media bombardment, messaging groups and other innovative outreach strategies. Individual recruiters add fuel to this fire by using personal networks to tap into a wider pool of potential candidates, enhancing the job listing’s reach.
- 5 Ways AI Is Helping HR in India
- 5 Powerful Ways AI and Psychometric Assessments Are Transforming Hiring
- Top 5 Advantages of Using Personality Tests in the Hiring Process
- Campus hiring in manufacturing: Trends and Opportunities
- How HirePro helped establish an efficient talent pipeline for a logistics firm