It has been more than two years since the outbreak of the pandemic, and things have started to return to normalcy. However, there is no denying that not everything can go back to pre-pandemic standards. For example, businesses scurrying to meet their ever-increasing talent demands, continue to seek digital solutions, whether in sales and marketing, project and HR management, team communication, or branding. Candidates have a new set of expectations post-pandemic, with many of them being much more self-aware of what they are seeking, both personally and professionally. When choosing applicants, it’s becoming increasingly crucial to analyse whether a candidate and a firm mutually correspond to each other’s needs and requirements.
The following are some of the ways that recruitment has evolved since the pandemic.
The article has been written S Pasupathi, Chief Operating Officer, HirePro
- Recruitments go online: Is technology insufficient to determine candidate malpractice?
- New talent economy insights to strategise for 2023 trends
- How post-offer engagement helps in reducing offer declines
- The realities of post-pandemic hiring: Where do we go from here?
- The complete guide to interview process outsourcing