The evolution of talent retention post-pandemic and the way forward
It has been more than two years since the outbreak of the pandemic, and things have started to return to normalcy. However, there is no denying that not everything can go back to pre-pandemic standards. For example, businesses scurrying to meet their ever-increasing talent demands, continue to seek digital solutions, whether in sales and marketing, project and HR management, team communication, or branding. Candidates have a new set of expectations post-pandemic, with many of them being much more self-aware of what they are seeking, both personally and professionally. When choosing applicants, it’s becoming increasingly crucial to analyse whether a candidate and a firm mutually correspond to each other’s needs and requirements.
The following are some of the ways that recruitment has evolved since the pandemic.
The article has been written S Pasupathi, Chief Operating Officer, HirePro
- BTech Placements: How mass tech layoff has put fresher jobs at risk
- A report on fraudulent practices by candidates during job assessments in India
- Remote recruitment: The benefits, challenges faced, and hiring strategy
- Communication technology will shape the future of remote work
- The anywhere office: How remote work is shaping the workforce