The Great Resignation is a miscoined phenomenon. In reality, it is a massive reshuffle of talent due to changing market dynamics, and resignation is a byproduct,” shares Anshuman Das, CEO & Co-Founder, Careernet. He deconstructs the phenomenon in discussion with Saikat Pyne on You Inc. Podcast, a podcast dedicated to thoughts, stories, and ideas at the intersection of business, influence, and design.
Listen to the entire conversation to gain valuable insights on the ongoing exodus of workers, what led to it, and the repercussions of the resulting transition.
[ Listen the full podcast ]
- Your AI-written résumé might be hurting you
- Going Beyond Resumes: Interactive Functional Assessment as the New Standard in Hiring
- Tricky Interview Question: How to explain the Employment Gap
- The next shake-up for remote hiring: AI video interviews
- Personalisation vs. Standardisation: Finding the right balance in customising online interviews