With campus placements on an upswing, here are the strategies employers have started using to build strong talent pools
Advancements in technology and globalisation have brought about significant changes in the workplace, resulting in shifting dynamics between employers and employees. We are in a more candidate-driven market, employers have become more focused on attracting and retaining a more resilient and long-term workforce. This shift has compelled recruiters to look outside the box in order to recruit the best candidates for their organisations, and campus placements have become one of the most popular strategies for attracting a young, enthusiastic, and quality-driven talent pool. With campus placement season booming, here are the strategies employers are using to leverage today’s candidate-driven market to its fullest.
The article has been written S Pasupathi, Chief Operating Officer, HirePro
- BTech Placements: How mass tech layoff has put fresher jobs at risk
- A report on fraudulent practices by candidates during job assessments in India
- Remote recruitment: The benefits, challenges faced, and hiring strategy
- Communication technology will shape the future of remote work
- The anywhere office: How remote work is shaping the workforce