Advancements in technology and globalisation have brought about significant changes in the workplace, resulting in shifting dynamics between employers and employees. We are in a more candidate-driven market, employers have become more focused on attracting and retaining a more resilient and long-term workforce. This shift has compelled recruiters to look outside the box in order to recruit the best candidates for their organisations, and campus placements have become one of the most popular strategies for attracting a young, enthusiastic, and quality-driven talent pool. With campus placement season booming, here are the strategies employers are using to leverage today’s candidate-driven market to its fullest.
The article has been written S Pasupathi, Chief Operating Officer, HirePro
- 5 Ways AI Is Helping HR in India
- 5 Powerful Ways AI and Psychometric Assessments Are Transforming Hiring
- Top 5 Advantages of Using Personality Tests in the Hiring Process
- Campus hiring in manufacturing: Trends and Opportunities
- How HirePro helped establish an efficient talent pipeline for a logistics firm