Just 960 IIT graduates received Rs 50 lakh and above annual pay in 2022
February 8, 2023 Sreerag Surendran In the Media
Not all IIT graduates are lucky to grab lucrative salaries as a new report on Tuesday revealed that students obtaining jobs with a higher CTC (Rs 50 lakh and above per annum) constitute only 5.5 per cent of the total pool, translating into just 960 students.
A team of campus recruitment experts at HirePro, a recruitment automation and assessments solution provider, analysed the data of placements at the IITs in 2022 and collated insights about compensation.
The analysis revealed that nearly 54 per cent of total students in the top tier of IITs (7,020) and 50 per cent of students in the next tier of IITs (2,250) receive job offers with salary packages in the range of Rs 10 to 16 lakh per annum.
- BTech Placements: How mass tech layoff has put fresher jobs at risk
- A report on fraudulent practices by candidates during job assessments in India
- Remote recruitment: The benefits, challenges faced, and hiring strategy
- Communication technology will shape the future of remote work
- The anywhere office: How remote work is shaping the workforce
Comments are closed.